Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Related Article: Learn where to use Apple Pay

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how do I pay my monthly installments

I purchased the iPad Pro 12.9 inches with 12 months payable installment. When shall I start paying and how do I pay it?

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 7:09 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 1, 2022 7:37 PM

The first payment doesn't happen quickly. When it is time to make a payment, you'll see the Apple Card go from white to mixed colors in the Apple Wallet. When a payment is due, you'll receive an email notification that a bill is ready. Payments will be due on the first of each month, once bills start appearing. You'll set up payment from your banking account inside the Apple Card in the wallet. Since today is June 1st, you clearly don't have to make a payment yet.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 1, 2022 7:37 PM in response to hemalatha18

The first payment doesn't happen quickly. When it is time to make a payment, you'll see the Apple Card go from white to mixed colors in the Apple Wallet. When a payment is due, you'll receive an email notification that a bill is ready. Payments will be due on the first of each month, once bills start appearing. You'll set up payment from your banking account inside the Apple Card in the wallet. Since today is June 1st, you clearly don't have to make a payment yet.

how do I pay my monthly installments

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.