Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Websites saying cookies are blocked when they arent

I can’t access some websites at the moment as the message comes up that I have blocked cookies... I’ve been into settings and checked and cookies are turned on. I’ve tried rebooting my phone also but there has been no change.. I have also tried deleting history and data but this has made no difference... I would appreciate it if someone can help as one of the websites which is blocked is the one I am using for my sons home learning.

iPhone XS

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 2:00 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 10:14 AM

Greetings Stells452,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to access certain websites with your iPhone, as you're receiving an alert that cookies are blocked.

Test the behavior after connecting with a different network, and after ensuring iOS is updated:

Additionally, reach out to the website developer if the issue persists with specific websites:

"If the issue continues and only effects a certain website or webpage, contact the website developer for more help."

Kind regards.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2020 10:14 AM in response to Stells452

Greetings Stells452,

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities! It seems you're unable to access certain websites with your iPhone, as you're receiving an alert that cookies are blocked.

Test the behavior after connecting with a different network, and after ensuring iOS is updated:

Additionally, reach out to the website developer if the issue persists with specific websites:

"If the issue continues and only effects a certain website or webpage, contact the website developer for more help."

Kind regards.

Websites saying cookies are blocked when they arent

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.