Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I have the block cookies off but still cannot get certain web sites to load because of cookies being blocked

I have the block cookies off but still cannot get certain web sites to load because of cookies being blocked

Posted on Mar 21, 2023 2:49 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Mar 22, 2023 4:42 AM

If you are certain your Safari settings are not blocking cookies, then any message implying you need to either enable or disable cookies is dubious and probably incorrect. Most likely, something else is preventing that site from working. Review all the suggestions in If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected - Apple Support.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Mar 22, 2023 4:42 AM in response to hal203

If you are certain your Safari settings are not blocking cookies, then any message implying you need to either enable or disable cookies is dubious and probably incorrect. Most likely, something else is preventing that site from working. Review all the suggestions in If Safari on Mac doesn't open a webpage or isn’t working as expected - Apple Support.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.