Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

User manual Airpods Pro

I need a manual for Airpods Pro. Does anyone know where I can download?

Thank you.

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 3:44 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 3:47 PM

What is it you are having a problem or trying to do? Apple has so many amazing support pages to do with all their products including Airpods, plus we're a friendly and helpful bunch on these Community Forums

I'm not aware of Apple making a manual but if you're having issues with getting your Airpods working for the first time, the article below might help - if not do get back in touch and we'd be happy to help you further.

Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro – Apple Support

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 16, 2020 3:47 PM in response to Starkevin13

What is it you are having a problem or trying to do? Apple has so many amazing support pages to do with all their products including Airpods, plus we're a friendly and helpful bunch on these Community Forums

I'm not aware of Apple making a manual but if you're having issues with getting your Airpods working for the first time, the article below might help - if not do get back in touch and we'd be happy to help you further.

Connect and use your AirPods and AirPods Pro – Apple Support

User manual Airpods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.