Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How can I get off of the beta 14 and keep everything on my phone

How can I get the beta 14 of my phone i can’t open apps like I used to and I don’t want it to mess up my phone how can I get rude of it without deleting everything I have

iPhone XR, iOS 14

Posted on Jul 16, 2020 9:05 PM

3 replies

Jul 16, 2020 9:15 PM in response to zanyra

Hi zanyra,

Welcome to the Apple Support Community. I do apologize for the inconvience that you are having with your iOS 14 Beta. If you are having an issue with your iPhone, you can report it to Feedback Assistant which is in your App Library or your screen. It is recommended that you do a backup with iCloud or iTunes (Finder in Catlina). After you back up the device, it is recommended that you Restore the device and create a clean install of iOS 13.5.1. If iTunes/Finder gives you an issue while restoring, you can also try using Apple Configurator 2 Beta. This worked when I had an issue with my XR. After that, when you go though setup, you can select Restore from iCloud or Restore from iTunes/Finder. In this post I am including a links to Apple Support articles which might help you out.

Backing up your Device

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch - Apple Support

Recovery Mode

If you can't update or restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

How to restore from backup

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch from a backup - Apple Support

Best of Luck

-Apple_Tekh

How can I get off of the beta 14 and keep everything on my phone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.