Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

negative colors

Yesterday my Iphone Xs displayed all colors in negative. I checked my settings but none of the "invert colors" options were turned on.

If I do turn on the "invert colors" than my Iphone looks quite normal but in a very bad quality and the colors are darker.

Does anyone know about this problem ?

(restarting the phone didn't help either)

iPhone XS

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 3:03 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 3:15 AM

This may be the solution: My phone has been been dropped on the floor and when I picked it up all the colours of the iPhone X were like a negative. ... Invert the screen colors. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Invert Colors, then choose Smart Invert or Classic Invert.18 Feb 2018

How to fix iPhone X screen if it looks li… - Apple Community

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2020 3:15 AM in response to ise116

This may be the solution: My phone has been been dropped on the floor and when I picked it up all the colours of the iPhone X were like a negative. ... Invert the screen colors. Go to Settings > General > Accessibility > Display Accommodations > Invert Colors, then choose Smart Invert or Classic Invert.18 Feb 2018

How to fix iPhone X screen if it looks li… - Apple Community

Jul 17, 2020 3:33 AM in response to ise116

ise116 Said:

did that already but now the color quality is very low and dark

———-

This Might Fix it:

Two Major Steps: - Backup then Update

1. Backup First: Make a backup of your device using iCloud or your computer

2. Then, Update Using Links:

negative colors

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.