Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how to cancel icloud storage?

I have been poaying for storage for months/years but not used any of it. I thought a new credit card would stop the charge but I was wrong and think its cheeky that the new credit card has been charged im sure that is a breach of rights some how. Please advise how to cancel. i have removed the credit card but dont want any attempts from Aplle to try and charge me.

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 4:42 AM

2 replies

Jul 17, 2020 5:36 AM in response to nesh147

nesh147 Said:

"how to cancel icloud storage?:[...]"

-------

Show this to Apple Over the Phone:

Screenshare your iPhone with the Camera App Enabled to Easily Converse Over-the-Phone with Apple Support

Contact Apple Support:

By your entire wording, it seems like this is something you need to get figured out ASAP. So, contact Apple Support. They'll assist you with this, and get it to how it should be. Here is the contact Information...

A. Phone Support Info:

B. Chat Session Info:

Being that phone calls are taking a moment, perform a chat session with Apple Support.

Setting Up the Chat Session:

1. Go to: support.apple.com
  2. Scroll Down to "Tell us how we can help"
  3. Select: Get Support
  4. Proceed from there as Necessary

Note: Phone Calls are Currently a Wait:

Due to the Coronavirus Pandemic, phone calls are taking a lot longer than usual. So, take this up with Apple, despite how long it may take to get on the phone. With many out of work, and many home from school, phone calls will likely take a while to go through — so, just stay on the line. Ask the Apple Rep — they’ll see this and will run you through the fix. Chats are taking a bit longer too.

how to cancel icloud storage?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.