Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPad Pro photos yellow - how to improve?

Hi all,

Bit of an unusual one this.

When taking photos (for eBay) using my 2018 iPad Pro, the pictures come out dull / yellowish unless I stick another object next to the lens - then the pics come out great. A bit of a nuisance as the camera is obviously capable. Is there any way to avoid this?

I’ve attached some pics below to demonstrate. The first shows a fork (dull / yellowish). Next, I stick a red can of spray near the lens and the fork looks great (doesn’t need to be a can, could be a finger or any object).

Thanks in advance for any advice

iPad Pro, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 7:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 4:48 PM

Your iPad Camera is attempting to estimate/adjust it’s White Balance according to the available light.

If you choose manual camera modes (perhaps with a Camera App more suited to your needs) or provide a more suitable light source, you will achieve more consistent results with your photography.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2020 4:48 PM in response to PadforListing

Your iPad Camera is attempting to estimate/adjust it’s White Balance according to the available light.

If you choose manual camera modes (perhaps with a Camera App more suited to your needs) or provide a more suitable light source, you will achieve more consistent results with your photography.

iPad Pro photos yellow - how to improve?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.