Newsroom Update

Apple is introducing a new Apple Watch Pride Edition Braided Solo Loop, matching watch face, and dynamic iOS and iPadOS wallpapers as a way to champion global movements to protect and advance equality for LGBTQ+ communities. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

camera turns into green screen

hey everyone, i just wanna say that when i open my camera in 11 pro max it simply works in 0.5 and 1x mode but when i turn it upto 2x mode it turns green as well as portrait mode have same problem 1x is working properly but not in 2x mode, this issue is only in camera app as you can see that the upper and lower black area is clear except the photo area .i am very upset to face this problem . please fix my issue please.i have no money to buy other mobile or repair this one😭😭

iPhone 11 Pro Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 11:25 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 12:46 PM

Hello shah7887,

Thank you for stopping by Apple Support Communities. From what you've described, you're seeing a green screen while using the camera on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. We'd love the chance to help out.

Check out the information here and try the steps provided: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working.

If those step don't resolve the issue please Contact Apple Support.

Take care.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 12:46 PM in response to shah7887

Hello shah7887,

Thank you for stopping by Apple Support Communities. From what you've described, you're seeing a green screen while using the camera on your iPhone 11 Pro Max. We'd love the chance to help out.

Check out the information here and try the steps provided: If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch isn't working.

If those step don't resolve the issue please Contact Apple Support.

Take care.

camera turns into green screen

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.