Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Problems after updating to 13.4.8

I have a Apple TV (4th generation) that I have been using with no issues, until yesterday when it updated to 13.4.8 then all the sudden the setting to set it to 1080p@30fps was gone and absolutely nothing will play it just endlessly buffers all video regardless of the service. So out of desperation, it hooked it to my Mac and restored it to 13.4.6 which is what it was running before it updated, but the same two problems still exist even after that. what really has me puzzled is that before the upgrade 13.4.6 had the 1080@30fps setting but after restoring it that is not there? So if there is anyone running the Apple TV (4th generation) and it is updated to 13.4.8, if you can go into Video and Audio settings go to the resolution and scroll to the bottom where it says other resolutions and see if near the bottom of that there is a 1080p@30fps, I would really appreciate it. I am really at this point trying to figure out if that thing went bad or if it was the update.

Thanks in Advance for any help.

Apple TV (4th generation)

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 4:14 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 9:49 PM

Hello,

You will need to call Apple for assistance.

Contact AppleCare

Similar questions

1 reply

Problems after updating to 13.4.8

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.