Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting music to LED strip lights

I just bought the DALS LED strip lights for my room and it says that you can connect music to it and play songs. So when I tried to select the songs and play them the app says “The song is protected by DRM. It is required that the song is upgraded and converted using iTunes plus in order for it to play through the Magic Lights App.” But when I click on the “about iTunes plus” it takes me to the support page and doesn’t help. Any thoughts, comments, questions, or ideas on what could be wrong?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 17, 2020 11:11 PM

Rijad1 wrote:

I just bought the DALS LED strip lights for my room and it says that you can connect music to it and play songs. So when I tried to select the songs and play them the app says “The song is protected by DRM. It is required that the song is upgraded and converted using iTunes plus in order for it to play through the Magic Lights App.” But when I click on the “about iTunes plus” it takes me to the support page and doesn’t help. Any thoughts, comments, questions, or ideas on what could be wrong?
https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/1260a5a5-9ed2-49f1-a675-5bc074cae753

iTunes Plus doesn't exist anymore.

If the track you want to is an Apple Music track, you can't remove the DRM.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 17, 2020 11:11 PM in response to Rijad1

Rijad1 wrote:

https://discussions.apple.com/content/attachment/1260a5a5-9ed2-49f1-a675-5bc074cae753

iTunes Plus doesn't exist anymore.

If the track you want to is an Apple Music track, you can't remove the DRM.

Connecting music to LED strip lights

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.