Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone reboot

I asked a question recently about my phone being stuck on reboot and I got suggestions to update the iOS.

I did that successfully and the reboots became less frequent but whenever I make a call it restarts. What can I do?

iPhone 7 Plus, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 8:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 18, 2020 9:22 AM

you may have a hardware problem

The next step would be to restore your device, and setup the device without restoring a backup, to see if the issue is replicated. I would first make sure you have a backup so your data is saved.

Here is a guide for those steps:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

and see how it goes

If no improvement send it for repair or replace

If it works well restore from backup but be prepared to wipe again without restore from backup. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 18, 2020 9:22 AM in response to ijeoma98

you may have a hardware problem

The next step would be to restore your device, and setup the device without restoring a backup, to see if the issue is replicated. I would first make sure you have a backup so your data is saved.

Here is a guide for those steps:

How to back up your iPhone, iPad, and iPod touch

Restore your iPhone, iPad, or iPod to factory settings

and see how it goes

If no improvement send it for repair or replace

If it works well restore from backup but be prepared to wipe again without restore from backup. 

https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204184

iPhone reboot

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.