Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Turn on location services to allow “camera” to determine your location

So my iPhone was stuck on this and when I clicked on cancel it did not work when I clicked on settings still did not work I don’t know what was going on even when I turned off my phone it didn’t go away nor did it go away when I tried to make a call so I turned off my phone with the power and volume down button to shut it off and it went away btw I have an iPhone 11 so I was kinda worried if I got hacked or something cause that’s what one of my friends said but he said it could be a possibility

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 9:53 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 9:56 PM

Your friend is wrong. Based on what you have stated and your screenshot, your iPhone is not hacked. You definitely ran into the "iPhone Frozen" mode however it appears that you are out of it and all is well again. If this issue occurs again then -

1) Force Restart the phone:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF).  

Axel F.

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 19, 2020 9:56 PM in response to Christ64albert

Your friend is wrong. Based on what you have stated and your screenshot, your iPhone is not hacked. You definitely ran into the "iPhone Frozen" mode however it appears that you are out of it and all is well again. If this issue occurs again then -

1) Force Restart the phone:

• Press and quickly release Volume UP button
  • Press and quickly release Volume DOWN button
  • Press and Hold the SIDE button until an Apple logo appears then release the Side button (Can take up to 20 seconds. DO NOT release Side Button when invited to Slide Power OFF).  

Axel F.

Turn on location services to allow “camera” to determine your location

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.