Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Camera Issues

my camera does not work when I use the portrait mode, the light dims and phone hangs. Then using the photo mode while zooming in it hangs its so annoying.

iPhone 7 Plus, 13

Posted on Jul 19, 2020 11:58 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 12:09 AM

This sounds like a potential issue with the telephoto camera on your iPhone 7 Plus.

There are some steps over at If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch isn't working – Apple Support which may be of some help to you.

If these steps don't work for you, I'd recommend you Contact Apple Support to book the device in to your nearest Genius Bar, Apple Authorised Service Provider or send in for repair.

Best of luck!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2020 12:09 AM in response to Faizan019

This sounds like a potential issue with the telephoto camera on your iPhone 7 Plus.

There are some steps over at If the camera or flash on your iPhone, iPad or iPod touch isn't working – Apple Support which may be of some help to you.

If these steps don't work for you, I'd recommend you Contact Apple Support to book the device in to your nearest Genius Bar, Apple Authorised Service Provider or send in for repair.

Best of luck!

Camera Issues

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.