Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

how i copy my music into my ipad. and transfer into my computer?

iPad, iOS 9

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 2:22 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 2:31 AM

Any Music/Media content from CD and external sources must be transferred from your PC/Mac using iTunes (or Finder on later Mac computers). “Paid” material from the Apple iTunes service can be simply downloaded to your iPad from Apple iTunes.

The iTunes Application on your PC/Mac maintains an authorised copy your media library - whether this material is loaded from a CD, or downloaded from the Apple iTunes Service - and media derived from this library can be transferred to your iThings. These support pages provide more details:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

iTunes - Apple (UK)

I hope this information is helpful to you in resolving any issues that you may have.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2020 2:31 AM in response to Jeffer051

Any Music/Media content from CD and external sources must be transferred from your PC/Mac using iTunes (or Finder on later Mac computers). “Paid” material from the Apple iTunes service can be simply downloaded to your iPad from Apple iTunes.

The iTunes Application on your PC/Mac maintains an authorised copy your media library - whether this material is loaded from a CD, or downloaded from the Apple iTunes Service - and media derived from this library can be transferred to your iThings. These support pages provide more details:

Sync your iPhone, iPad, or iPod using your computer - Apple Support

iTunes - Apple (UK)

I hope this information is helpful to you in resolving any issues that you may have.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.