Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How to turn caller id off if the toggle of caller id doesn’t work?

Hy!

I want to turn my caller id off but my phone iphone 6s its phone setting show my caller id toggle doesn’t work i cant turn it off how can i fix it ?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 5:36 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 6:10 AM

What do the recipients of your calls see? "No Caller ID"

I am sure no, they must be seeing your number. If they are seeing "No Caller ID", then contact your carrier immediately.

This Caller ID issue needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Watch the GIF below till the end.

If you are a VIP they (Cellular Service Provider) will enable it for you to toggle it On and OFF, so that your number is not flashed when you call someone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2020 6:10 AM in response to saboor272

What do the recipients of your calls see? "No Caller ID"

I am sure no, they must be seeing your number. If they are seeing "No Caller ID", then contact your carrier immediately.

This Caller ID issue needs to be addressed by the Cellular Service Provider not Phone Manufacturers (Any brand for that matter)

Watch the GIF below till the end.

If you are a VIP they (Cellular Service Provider) will enable it for you to toggle it On and OFF, so that your number is not flashed when you call someone.

How to turn caller id off if the toggle of caller id doesn’t work?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.