Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How many email addresses can be included in a group email. I need to send a blast to about 100 members of our figure skating club and wondered if me.com can accommodate that?

How many email addresses can be included in a group email blast?

MacBook Pro 16″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 12:01 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 8:18 PM

Yes. "Have at it" means go ahead and send out your group message. "Start blasting" means you can send a blast to your members. Perhaps, you are too young to have learned the slang or catch the pun. My apologies.

10 replies

Jul 21, 2020 5:45 PM in response to Emaiblastnumbers

Just FYI, but there is no MobileMe service anymore. It was disbanded in 2012. Your @me.com email address since 2012 is nothing mire than an alias to your iCloud email inbox (see -> iCloud: About your @icloud.com, @me.com, and @mac.com email addresses - Apple Support). So the use restrictions or limitations that apply to your @me.com email address are those for iCloud email now.

Those are outlined here -> Mailbox size and message sending limits in iCloud - Apple Support

Jul 31, 2020 10:19 AM in response to Emaiblastnumbers

Your handle@me.com email address is now handle@icloud.com. "Handle" refers to whatever you use as the username for you email. You need to create a new email account in Mail. You should find the help you need to do this in the Mail User Guide. It's possible that you already have one set up. Open Mail's preferences and click on the Accounts button to see your configured email accounts.

Jul 21, 2020 4:52 PM in response to Kappy

I'm not figure skating. I am the President of the club, and I'm 74. I grew up with a manual typewriter, still have the first electric Smith Corona (with a manual carriage return) and some days need a manual to remember how to do things on the computer that seem to change daily. But I've been trying to find a way to send out a blast to the whole club without sending it 3 times and thank you for responding.

Jul 31, 2020 7:14 AM in response to Emaiblastnumbers

OK. So how do I add my me.com address to my computer so I can send a blast from this email address. I normally use AOL or gmail and I can receive email at me.com, but apparently I need to do something so that I can send emails to more than one address. As a senior, I don't understand a lot of tech information so if someone can make this easier for me, I'd appreciate it.

Carol

How many email addresses can be included in a group email. I need to send a blast to about 100 members of our figure skating club and wondered if me.com can accommodate that?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.