Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

No space on Apple Watch to update

Hi! I cannot install the update on my Apple Watch because it seems to be “full”. It is serie 3 with 4.7 Gb of space on it. I have 11 photos, 2 apps (Added by myself) and no music so I cannot understand Why there only 994 mb free to be used. Please find photo attached (it’s in Italian)

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 9:50 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2020 9:57 PM

Back up and restore Apple Watch

• Back up your Apple Watch: When paired with an iPhone, Apple Watch content is backed up continuously to the iPhone. If you unpair the devices, a backup is performed first.
  • For more information, see the Apple Support article Back up your Apple Watch.
  • Restore your Apple Watch from a backup: If you pair your Apple Watch with the same iPhone again, or get a new Apple Watch, you can choose Restore from Backup and select a stored backup on your iPhone.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2020 9:57 PM in response to LizRoxy

Back up and restore Apple Watch

• Back up your Apple Watch: When paired with an iPhone, Apple Watch content is backed up continuously to the iPhone. If you unpair the devices, a backup is performed first.
  • For more information, see the Apple Support article Back up your Apple Watch.
  • Restore your Apple Watch from a backup: If you pair your Apple Watch with the same iPhone again, or get a new Apple Watch, you can choose Restore from Backup and select a stored backup on your iPhone.

No space on Apple Watch to update

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.