Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am being charged and I do not have an Apple IPhone nor do I have an account.

I am being charged for Apple.com/bills and I do not have an Apple IPhone and don't use it.

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 9:15 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 9:23 AM

You don't need to have an iPhone to make use of Apple services. If you have an Apple ID, which you clearly do, since you are logged into these forums with it, then you can make use of the iTunes Store through a Windows PC, or Samsung, Vizio, LG TVs , Or Roku or Amazon Fire stick devices.

If you are seeing Apple.com/bill on your credit card's statement see here to identify the charge: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Also check your Purchase History on the Apple Account you clearly do have: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 9:23 AM in response to CaroleDivine

You don't need to have an iPhone to make use of Apple services. If you have an Apple ID, which you clearly do, since you are logged into these forums with it, then you can make use of the iTunes Store through a Windows PC, or Samsung, Vizio, LG TVs , Or Roku or Amazon Fire stick devices.

If you are seeing Apple.com/bill on your credit card's statement see here to identify the charge: If you see "apple.com/bill" or an unfamiliar charge on your statement - Apple Support

Also check your Purchase History on the Apple Account you clearly do have: See your purchase history for the App Store or iTunes Store - Apple Support

I am being charged and I do not have an Apple IPhone nor do I have an account.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.