Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Microsoft Office

I sent in my MacBook for repairs and Microsoft Office was erased from the system. How can I recover it?

MacBook Pro 13″, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 2:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 2:40 PM

What version of Office did you have?

Office 365 can be downloaded from the Mac App Store, and you can log in with your Microsoft Account, or Apple ID that holds the subscription to get the full apps.

If you had another version of Office, you either need to download it again from Microsoft's website (for 2016 and 2019) or update it. macOS 10.15 Catalina no longer runs 32 bit apps, as such Office 2008, and 2011, will no longer work.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 2:40 PM in response to teddy_bears_

What version of Office did you have?

Office 365 can be downloaded from the Mac App Store, and you can log in with your Microsoft Account, or Apple ID that holds the subscription to get the full apps.

If you had another version of Office, you either need to download it again from Microsoft's website (for 2016 and 2019) or update it. macOS 10.15 Catalina no longer runs 32 bit apps, as such Office 2008, and 2011, will no longer work.

Microsoft Office

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.