Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Hello, I'm after some advice/help. My Apple airpods pro sound quality is very low. I have them on the highest setting and I am struggling to hear the audio through them. I am wondering if anyone has some trouble shooting advice PLEASE?

Hello, I'm after some advice/help. My Apple airpods pro sound quality is very low. I have them on the highest setting and I am struggling to hear the audio through them. I am wondering if anyone has some trouble shooting advice PLEASE?

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 8:20 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 21, 2020 9:33 PM

liana011 Said:

"Hello, I'm after some advice/help. My Apple airpods pro sound quality is very low. I have them on the highest setting and I am struggling to hear the audio through them. I am wondering if anyone has some trouble shooting advice PLEASE?"

-------

A Few Thoughts:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Increase Output Volume:

What device are you using with this? See if you need to increase the volume level on it.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 21, 2020 9:33 PM in response to liana011

liana011 Said:

"Hello, I'm after some advice/help. My Apple airpods pro sound quality is very low. I have them on the highest setting and I am struggling to hear the audio through them. I am wondering if anyone has some trouble shooting advice PLEASE?"

-------

A Few Thoughts:

A. Visit Apple Support links:

B. Verify the Balance:

1. Go to: Settings
  2. Tap: General
  3. Tap: Accessibility
  4. Scroll Down: to Hearing
  5. Adjust: the audio volume balance

C. Also, Clear Out Earwax:

How to clean your AirPods and EarPods - Apple Support

D. Increase Output Volume:

What device are you using with this? See if you need to increase the volume level on it.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.