Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

AirPods Pro crackling

My AirPods Pro had a crackling sound whenever I move or touch it, and when I play any music with loud bass. I've brought my device to the service provider, and they only replaced the left piece, but the right piece issue still persists. Any recommendation on how to have this solved? Apple Support has not been very helpful. I've tried their chat, and call support, but nobody can give me a useful answer.

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 1:50 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 3:08 AM

1. Make sure that you have the latest software on your connected iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
  2. Check that your connected device is nearby, and there's no wireless interference or obstructions between you and your device
  3. Listen to audio from a different app to see if the app causes the issue.

If you still experience sound quality issues—or if the issues increase in loud environments, with exercise, or while talking on the phone—contact Apple Support.

(From the official support article: If your AirPods Pro make crackling or static sounds)

There's a thread on the MacRumors Forums where some users share their experience with this problem.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2020 3:08 AM in response to nate0609

1. Make sure that you have the latest software on your connected iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Mac.
  2. Check that your connected device is nearby, and there's no wireless interference or obstructions between you and your device
  3. Listen to audio from a different app to see if the app causes the issue.

If you still experience sound quality issues—or if the issues increase in loud environments, with exercise, or while talking on the phone—contact Apple Support.

(From the official support article: If your AirPods Pro make crackling or static sounds)

There's a thread on the MacRumors Forums where some users share their experience with this problem.

AirPods Pro crackling

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.