Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Crackling noise in AirPods Pro

Hi, I have a crackling noise in my left AirPods Pro gen 1, went to a reseller to have them review and see if the AirPods Pro Service Program for Sound Issues applied, but due to my serial number and the manufacturing date after October 2020, they told me that the can't fix or repair.

Does somebody have the same problem? my AirPods Pro, one left side.

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 8:21 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jun 13, 2023 8:36 PM

Cracklin_AirPod_Pro Said:

"Crackling noise in AirPods Pro: [...]Does somebody have the same problem? my AirPods Pro, one left side."

-------

Troubleshooting Crackling-Sounding AirPods:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jun 13, 2023 8:36 PM in response to Cracklin_AirPod_Pro

"Crackling noise in AirPods Pro: [...]Does somebody have the same problem? my AirPods Pro, one left side."

-------

Troubleshooting Crackling-Sounding AirPods:

Interference:

It may be interference that getting in the way here. 

Some Links in Regards to Interference:

Jun 13, 2023 8:48 PM in response to Cracklin_AirPod_Pro

"Crackling noise in AirPods Pro: already did all that, no change, same problem, not eligible for the program to have the change, Apple doesn't want to recognize that there is a problem in this device."

-------

It's time to Upgrade:

Your device is old and obsolete. There's nothing anyone here can do about the swap out. So, take this as a good reason to upgrade: (Price in USD) Buy AirPods (3rd generation) with MagSafe Charging Case - Apple

Crackling noise in AirPods Pro

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.