Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iPhone 11 Pro storage problems

Hi,

I have been having issues with my iPhone 11 Pro. It is a 64GB phone and I keep getting the notification that says I have no storage although I have already erased and offloaded most of my apps. Is there something else I could possibly do to get more storage?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 10:54 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 10:57 AM

You can check what takes up a lot of space in Settings > General > iPhone Storage.

From a support article: You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 22, 2020 10:57 AM in response to JessicaMartinez1290

You can check what takes up a lot of space in Settings > General > iPhone Storage.

From a support article: You can make storage space available on your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch when you use iCloud Photos and turn on Optimize Storage. Or you can remove content from your apps—like photos, music, and Podcasts—or delete the apps that you're not using.

iPhone 11 Pro storage problems

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.