Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

12 Month free trial of AppleTV Movies

I've just purchased an Apple TV 4k box and apparently I am eligible for a 12 month free trial of Apple TV Movies. BUT....how do I achieve this ? I've jumped through the plethora of hoops to set my box and TV up and even managed to permeate the Apple TV Movies set up procedures. I've done it all but I still receive the option to either buy or rent each movie I select. I'm too afraid to click one of these buttons because it will probably automatically deduct the fee from my account. Any clues?

Apple TV 4K, tvOS 13

Posted on Jul 22, 2020 9:19 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 2:31 AM

To redeem the offer, do as described in the guide: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

The free year offer for Apple TV+ is for Apple TV+ only.

Apple TV+ is the streaming channel featuring Apple Originals.

The subscription does not include movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store, which are Buy or Rent.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 2:31 AM in response to DanR70

To redeem the offer, do as described in the guide: Apple TV+ - One Year Offer - Apple

The free year offer for Apple TV+ is for Apple TV+ only.

Apple TV+ is the streaming channel featuring Apple Originals.

The subscription does not include movies and TV shows from the iTunes Store, which are Buy or Rent.

12 Month free trial of AppleTV Movies

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.