Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Connecting to WiFi

When I try connect my iPhone 6s to my WiFi at home it says password is incorrect. I know it is the correct password because I have just connected other devices. Can anyone help me with this??

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 4:43 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 5:35 AM

That means that your iPhone shouldn't have any hardware failure.

If the issue still persists at home only, most likely the problem is there.

Even if you have already tried the steps provided in this support guide, please try to retrace them all:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Be careful, when you restart your modem-router, turn it off for at least 5 minutes, unplugging it from power, before turning it back on. Check also if there's a firmware update for your router, contacting their manufacturer.

Here you can find also some modem-router settings to check:--> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

4 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 5:35 AM in response to Oma2008

That means that your iPhone shouldn't have any hardware failure.

If the issue still persists at home only, most likely the problem is there.

Even if you have already tried the steps provided in this support guide, please try to retrace them all:--> If your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch won’t connect to a Wi-Fi network - Apple Support

Be careful, when you restart your modem-router, turn it off for at least 5 minutes, unplugging it from power, before turning it back on. Check also if there's a firmware update for your router, contacting their manufacturer.

Here you can find also some modem-router settings to check:--> Recommended settings for Wi-Fi routers and access points - Apple Support

Regards

Giulio

Connecting to WiFi

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.