Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Help linking android

I have an android phone (Galaxy 10) & my husband has an iPhone. There was no issues until I was issued an iPad at work. Now all his calendar invites go straight to the iPad, I can't even see the email invite on my phone. Any way to disconnect the calendar function on the iPad or merge both calendars?

iPad Air, iPadOS 13

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 7:12 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 7:22 AM

Are you sharing an AppleID? Each user should have - and use - their own unique AppleID for their own Apple devices.

Sharing an AppleID is not recommended, as doing so causes all kinds of issues - including privacy and inappropriate sharing of sensitive information (including passwords, Messaging, Calendars etc.).

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 23, 2020 7:22 AM in response to Diablita4evil

Are you sharing an AppleID? Each user should have - and use - their own unique AppleID for their own Apple devices.

Sharing an AppleID is not recommended, as doing so causes all kinds of issues - including privacy and inappropriate sharing of sensitive information (including passwords, Messaging, Calendars etc.).

Help linking android

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.