Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mac mail, both computer and iOS versions, allows us to block senders. But mail from Blocked senders is still placed in my mailbox with a note it is from a blocked sender. Is there a way to actually block the mail from unwanted senders?

“Blocked mail” is repeatedly placed in my inbox with a note that it is from a blocked sender. Is there a way to actually block the mail? My settings are set to have blocked mail go directly into junk, but this is not happening. Is there a fix for this?

this happens on MacBook Pro, iPad and iPhone.

MacBook Pro 15”, macOS 10.15

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 8:34 AM

Question marked as Best reply
3 replies

Mac mail, both computer and iOS versions, allows us to block senders. But mail from Blocked senders is still placed in my mailbox with a note it is from a blocked sender. Is there a way to actually block the mail from unwanted senders?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.