Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Mail storage on Apple Watch

I am trying to update my Apple Watch to the latest version XXXX. It states that I need 2.2 GB of room to upgrade. So I check my Usage and my Mail account is showing 993 MB used. I went to the account that is associated with this and deleted all emails as well as what was in the Trash folder. I am now down to less than 20 total emails.

Yet, when I go back to my Apple watch and look at Usage, the total used has not changed. I have tried looking at my iCloud account and do not keep mail there. Rebooted my Apple watch and searched internet for any solutions. I have yet to find any.

How can I reduce the size of the Mail storage on my Apple watch?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 2:55 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 12:57 PM

Hello Pmrandall,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your question that your attempts to remove your email storage on your watch has failed. We can certainly help you with this!

We would recommend unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch to your device.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

We hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2020 12:57 PM in response to Pmrandall

Hello Pmrandall,

Welcome to Apple Support Communities!

We understand from your question that your attempts to remove your email storage on your watch has failed. We can certainly help you with this!

We would recommend unpairing and re-pairing your Apple Watch to your device.

Unpair and erase your Apple Watch

We hope this is able to resolve your issue. If you have any more questions or this does not resolve your issue, please reach back out on the thread!

Cheers.

Mail storage on Apple Watch

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.