Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I don’t see an option to delete calendar at the bottom

I’m trying to delete a calendar subscription that seems like some kind of malware. I researched online and found a forum that said to go into the calendar app, click on calendars on the bottom, click on “i” and then scroll down and click on “delete calendar.” I do not have an option to delete the calendar. What am I missing?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 23, 2020 8:37 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 27, 2020 5:03 PM

Howdy yhpark82,

It’s great to have you in the Apple Support Community! We gather you're having issues with a spam calendar subscription. I’m happy to help out with that.

The instructions you followed sound like they're for an iCloud calendar. Calendars from other sources wouldn't have the "Delete Calendar" option. See the section titled "Unsubscribe from other Calendars" in this article for more on this type of calendar:

How to unsubscribe from calendars on your iPhone

If your issue is about a junk event invitation, you’ll use a web browser on a Mac or PC to report it. Once your web browser is open, please follow the steps found here:

Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.com

Wishing you the best!

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 27, 2020 5:03 PM in response to yhpark82

Howdy yhpark82,

It’s great to have you in the Apple Support Community! We gather you're having issues with a spam calendar subscription. I’m happy to help out with that.

The instructions you followed sound like they're for an iCloud calendar. Calendars from other sources wouldn't have the "Delete Calendar" option. See the section titled "Unsubscribe from other Calendars" in this article for more on this type of calendar:

How to unsubscribe from calendars on your iPhone

If your issue is about a junk event invitation, you’ll use a web browser on a Mac or PC to report it. Once your web browser is open, please follow the steps found here:

Report a junk calendar event invitation on iCloud.com

Wishing you the best!

I don’t see an option to delete calendar at the bottom

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.