Want to highlight a helpful answer? Upvote!

Did someone help you, or did an answer or User Tip resolve your issue? Upvote by selecting the upvote arrow. Your feedback helps others! Learn more about when to upvote >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can't Delete a Subscribed Calendar

I am unable to delete a previously subscribed calendar. There is no delete option when I click the red "i". The calendar only appears on my iOS devices -- not in my Mac calendar app and not in iCloud.

Posted on Oct 31, 2022 10:17 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Nov 12, 2022 1:11 AM

I have the same issue. iOS 16. There's no Unsubscribe option or Delete button. It's a holiday calendar that I've had for several years.

2 replies

Nov 1, 2022 4:52 PM in response to Nelios

Apple support's article:

Set up multiple calendars on iPhone – Apple Support

says:

"Unsubscribe from a calendar

You can unsubscribe from a calendar you’re subscribed to. When you unsubscribe, you can also report the calendar as junk.

1. Tap Calendars at the bottom of the screen.
    2. Tap  next to the calendar you want to unsubscribe from.
    3. Tap Unsubscribe, then Tap Unsubscribe or Unsubscribe and Report Junk.
    4. Note: When you tap Unsubscribe and Report Junk, the calendar is reported to Apple as a suspected junk subscription".

So looks like you should have an unsubscibe button ... which you press twice. after the red "i"

If that's not happening

Wondering if this Apple Support article can help to delete that subscribed calendar:

Delete spam calendars and events on iPhone - Apple Support

All the best :-)

Can't Delete a Subscribed Calendar

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.