Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

How do I collect email addresses from emails that have been forwarded to to create a new smart list

I am being sent emails from a Parkinsons Disease support group coordinator. Each email includes the address of the originator. As 'forwarded from'.

I need to be able to respond to these (originators) people as group. I'm sure it's straight forward but I've just worked out that it's now forty years since I sent my first email from an Apple Lisa and the brain is failing

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 7:55 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 5:33 PM

You need to add each one to Contacts individually, and make a group out of them.

You can Create a group in Contacts, then with that group selected Add a new contact. Copy and paste in the data.

Or, if you click on the down-arrow next to the email address, you can Add to Contacts. You'll then have to drag the new contact into your Group.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 5:33 PM in response to bacombe

You need to add each one to Contacts individually, and make a group out of them.

You can Create a group in Contacts, then with that group selected Add a new contact. Copy and paste in the data.

Or, if you click on the down-arrow next to the email address, you can Add to Contacts. You'll then have to drag the new contact into your Group.

How do I collect email addresses from emails that have been forwarded to to create a new smart list

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.