Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can anyone recommend a case that will hide the silent switch on a new iPhone SE?

Can anyone recommend a case that will block/hide/disable the ringer/silent switch on a new iPhone SE? Every other day it accidentally gets flipped and I miss important calls and texts. I've searched online and came to the conclusion it can't be disabled in settings. I don't want to jail break my phone or cut the switch off like others have. Thanks!

iPhone SE, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 7:58 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 8:24 AM

Do you currently have a case on the phone? Cases will typically have a deep recess for the switch, which makes it pretty hard to trigger accidentally.

I can see how it could get switched over without a case, I think it happened to me back when I didn't have a case on it. With a silicone case on I don't remember it ever happening.

The iPhone SE Silicon Case from Apple would probably work.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 8:24 AM in response to jetsirus

Do you currently have a case on the phone? Cases will typically have a deep recess for the switch, which makes it pretty hard to trigger accidentally.

I can see how it could get switched over without a case, I think it happened to me back when I didn't have a case on it. With a silicone case on I don't remember it ever happening.

The iPhone SE Silicon Case from Apple would probably work.

Can anyone recommend a case that will hide the silent switch on a new iPhone SE?

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.