Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

accidentally cancelled my free 1yr trial of Apple TV +

Hi Everyone,

is there a way to undo a cancelled subscription for Apple TV + I should be having the Apple TV subscription until the end of year but I accidentally cancelled it

thanks in advance for anyone who would help

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 9:01 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 9, 2020 9:56 AM

It happened to me, too; it is frustrating to lose my subscription by such a silly mistake. Apple is showing zero tolerance for the free trial, however, smaller companies allowing enjoying the subscription till the end of the free trial period. The world's biggest company should show higher standards than others, but unfortunately, it does not.

Enjoy yourself, Apple.

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 9, 2020 9:56 AM in response to Vancouver22

It happened to me, too; it is frustrating to lose my subscription by such a silly mistake. Apple is showing zero tolerance for the free trial, however, smaller companies allowing enjoying the subscription till the end of the free trial period. The world's biggest company should show higher standards than others, but unfortunately, it does not.

Enjoy yourself, Apple.

accidentally cancelled my free 1yr trial of Apple TV +

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.