Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Home automations not working

I recently noticed that none of my Home automations are working correctly after doing the latest/greatest update on my iPhone, iPad and Macbook Air.

I have 2 time based automations to turn my Hue lights on at 4am and off at 9pm. Ever since doing the latest updates on my devices, neither one of these automations will work automatically. I can press the button that says "test this automation" and that works fine but leaving them to run on their own doesnt work. I dont get any error messages either.

I've double and triple checked everything on my network to see if something has changed and I'm at a loss. Has anyone else experienced this before?

iPhone 11 Pro, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 10:11 AM

Similar questions

3 replies

Jul 27, 2020 4:59 AM in response to zinacef

Yes, my Apple TV 4th Gen is serving as the hub. Here is a list of things I've tried so far:

1. Signed out and signed back into iCloud on all of my devices
  2. Plugged my Philips Hue bridge directly into my router vs having it go through my network switch
  3. Adjusted my router settings for WPA2/AES only
  4. Deleted the home app off of my iPhone
  5. Reset Homekit via Hue app
  6. Verified that my Apple TV and all other Apple devices are on the same network

I'm in the process of doing a clean install of iOS 13.6 onto my iPhone to see if that helps at all but after that, I'm out of ideas.

Home automations not working

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.