Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Recently changed my apple id

i have several questions regarding recently changing my apple id.

while back someone try to sign in my apple id, it was a old email from middle school and i changed the password of the old apple id password cuz i forgot what it was. soon after i changed the apple id and the password again for the new apple id.

1. will my old apple id have the new password for the new apple id? or will it have the old password i

changed it to before i swapped it the new apple id?

2.my icloud id is using the new apple id, will the old one longer be able to access it?

3.for some reason Find My Iphone is still using the old apple id and was asking me to sign in to it, is there a way i can change that? *update* i logged in again and it's longer asking me to sign in to the old apple id and it did it automatically, so should i be worried and is there a way i can check if it's using the new apple id?

iPhone 6s, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 12:00 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 12:05 PM

At this point, the only Apple ID you have is the one you changed to. It's password is the one you used when you changed your Apple ID unless you changed it later. I suggest you, at this point, use What to do after you change your Apple ID or 

Password https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204071. Taking this step may take care of your issue 3.

Similar questions

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 12:05 PM in response to Brian9000

At this point, the only Apple ID you have is the one you changed to. It's password is the one you used when you changed your Apple ID unless you changed it later. I suggest you, at this point, use What to do after you change your Apple ID or 

Password https://support.apple.com/en-us/HT204071. Taking this step may take care of your issue 3.

Recently changed my apple id

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.