Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Family Apple Music Sharing is not working.

Family Apple Music Sharing is not working for a family member. Do I have to turn on Share Purchases?

iPad Pro 11-inch Wi-Fi

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 1:02 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 1:23 PM

Here's how to set up Family Sharing. Have you followed each of these steps with regard to the affected family member? And yes, per the support article, "To share purchased content, you need to turn on Share My Purchases and use the iTunes Store in the same country or region as your family members." And, here's some steps to take if you don't see your family's shared content.

Good luck!

-- JDee

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 1:23 PM in response to welovewapo

Here's how to set up Family Sharing. Have you followed each of these steps with regard to the affected family member? And yes, per the support article, "To share purchased content, you need to turn on Share My Purchases and use the iTunes Store in the same country or region as your family members." And, here's some steps to take if you don't see your family's shared content.

Good luck!

-- JDee

Family Apple Music Sharing is not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.