Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

My apple music family sharing is not working.

i already purchased apple music family plan and i already added my husband in family sharing but my husbands apple music still not working , need a plan. How can i fix this ?

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 9:45 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 20, 2022 8:04 PM

What do you mean by "not working"? Be aware that with an Apple Music Family subscription everyone gets their own music library. You can still share music you purchased from the iTunes Store but you can only share the playlists (names of songs) you lease with an Apple Music subscription.

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device - Apple Support

If that is not the problem, your husband might be able to fix his issue by turning Sync Library off for all of his devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 20, 2022 8:04 PM in response to anujinbat

What do you mean by "not working"? Be aware that with an Apple Music Family subscription everyone gets their own music library. You can still share music you purchased from the iTunes Store but you can only share the playlists (names of songs) you lease with an Apple Music subscription.

See what friends are listening to in Apple Music on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch, or Android device - Apple Support

If that is not the problem, your husband might be able to fix his issue by turning Sync Library off for all of his devices, then turning it back on again.  Learn how.

My apple music family sharing is not working.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.