Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Apple Watch Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band Series 3 band color

I'm looking to buy Apple Watch Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band series 3. Do I have to get the white band or can that be changed out for a different color?

Apple Watch Series 3, watchOS 6

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 4:03 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 4:37 PM

when you use their site you can pretty much customize it as you see fit

https://www.apple.com/shop/buy-watch/apple-watch?option.watch_cases=MWT32LL/A&option.watch_bands=MXWR2AM/A&preSelect=false&product=Z0YQ&step=detail#

3 replies

Jul 27, 2020 5:50 AM in response to JenniferNash

My aluminium iWatch series 3 42mm sport lasted few days only it broken its screan while it was in messenger bag with my personal things including my car and home keys and my iPhone which I considered it trivial injury that was 2 years back. I went to the agent in Saudi Arabia al Khobar branch without help asking me to pay for new one with little discount similar to the amount of the belt which I refused since it may be broken again in my bag so I continue to use my Rolex and forget about having iWatch. one week ago I bought 2 apple watches to my kids and It reminded me by the watch that I haven't enjoy so I kept searching for some one who can replace the screen and I may have fun with it. while am searching I noticed that there was manufacturer defect in these type of watches but am not happy with the agent with no empathy to raise my issue to higher authority. With my age, I never face broken watch in my entire life except this apple watch which doesn't feel good.

I went to the agent yesterday and they told me that I've to get an appointment through internet which is not easy task , I called and a nice guy said that he will send me email which I am waiting for (waiting).

Do you think I have to throw it so get red of the bad feeling with this experience ?

Apple Watch Silver Aluminum Case with White Sport Band Series 3 band color

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.