Apple Event: May 7th at 7 am PT

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can Apple support help me get my contacts n picture n number back

Please

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 4:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 5:26 PM

If you were syncing the data to iCloud, try iCloud.com/Account Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. Access Contacts. For Numbers, access Files.

Have you checked the Photos app/application and at iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser for a Recently Deleted album?

If you weren't syncing the data to iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a backup and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    

3 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 24, 2020 5:26 PM in response to makala241

If you were syncing the data to iCloud, try iCloud.com/Account Settings using a computer browser and go to Advanced at the bottom left. Access Contacts. For Numbers, access Files.

Have you checked the Photos app/application and at iCloud.com/Photos using a computer browser for a Recently Deleted album?

If you weren't syncing the data to iCloud, do you have a backup you can restore from? Restoring from a backup erases all data currently on your device. Any data newer than when the backup was made will be erased. A restore is an all or nothing restore. You can't access a backup and only restore certain files.

Backup - Restore your device from an iCloud or iTunes backup.    

Can Apple support help me get my contacts n picture n number back

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.