Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Calls being cut off before I have finished the call

When I am on a call with three other people, my phone cuts off with three beeps. Why is this happening?

iPhone 7

Posted on Jul 24, 2020 8:36 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Aug 11, 2020 3:20 PM

Your answer was very helpful to me. I tried all the suggestion for Apple products, and then made a visit to our carrier. The tech there said he would start figuring out the problem by installing a new SIM card and see what that did. It worked!

So you might want to add that to your great list of suggestions.

Thank you so much.

Dinah363

Dinah36

2 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Aug 11, 2020 3:20 PM in response to Teddy_B

Your answer was very helpful to me. I tried all the suggestion for Apple products, and then made a visit to our carrier. The tech there said he would start figuring out the problem by installing a new SIM card and see what that did. It worked!

So you might want to add that to your great list of suggestions.

Thank you so much.

Dinah363

Dinah36

Jul 28, 2020 2:06 PM in response to Dinah363

Hello Dinah363,

After reviewing your post, it seems like calls are being disconnected. There are a couple things you can try that may be able to help. We would recommend you use this article to help troubleshoot the issue.

If you can't make or receive calls on your iPhone

Please don't hesitate to let us know if the steps resolved your issue or if you need additional assistance.

Thank you for using Apple Support Communities. Have a nice day.

Calls being cut off before I have finished the call

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.