Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

3 beeps and disconnect on outgoing calls

Recently whenever I call out I get 3 beeps and my call doesn't go through. It's quite maddening. I don't know how to fix it. I have an iPhone SE mini.

Posted on Apr 15, 2022 12:41 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Apr 16, 2022 12:34 PM

I figured it out. My phone, mysteriously went back on airplane mode. It's been a week since I've returned and I did turn it off when we landed. It was working fine until yesterday. My adult daughter, who also has an iPhone, figured it out. I had an update waiting to happen, so we did that. Restarted the phone and went to settings and put it on airplane mode and then took it off. That did it. My settings for bluetooth were off in my car, but that was easy to fix.

5 replies
Question marked as Best reply

Apr 16, 2022 12:34 PM in response to Lissy_12

I figured it out. My phone, mysteriously went back on airplane mode. It's been a week since I've returned and I did turn it off when we landed. It was working fine until yesterday. My adult daughter, who also has an iPhone, figured it out. I had an update waiting to happen, so we did that. Restarted the phone and went to settings and put it on airplane mode and then took it off. That did it. My settings for bluetooth were off in my car, but that was easy to fix.

3 beeps and disconnect on outgoing calls

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.