Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Can I have two wireless headsets paired on my Apple Watch 5? I have wireless Beats that I use when I’m home but now I have some Sony wireless headsets that i want to use when I go run.

Can I have two Bluetooth wireless headsets on my Apple Watch? I already have my Beats Solo programmed into my watch. But now i would like to add Sony headsets for when I go run. Is it possible to have more then one Bluetooth device programmed into the watch?

Apple Watch

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 9:05 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 11:17 AM

You can pair multiple Bluetooth audio devices to your Watch. Then select the one that you wish to use from the list of BT paired devices. These are the instructions for pairing;

https://support.apple.com/guide/watch/connect-to-bluetooth-headphones-or-speakers-apd67b3ac484/watchos

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2020 11:17 AM in response to lusi176

You can pair multiple Bluetooth audio devices to your Watch. Then select the one that you wish to use from the list of BT paired devices. These are the instructions for pairing;

https://support.apple.com/guide/watch/connect-to-bluetooth-headphones-or-speakers-apd67b3ac484/watchos

ASC - Late 2012 Mac mini, macOS 10.14.6; Watch, series 5 GPS/cellular, watchOS 6.2; iPad Air 2, ipadOS 13.5.1; iPhone 8+, iOS 13.5.1; TV 4th Gen, tvOS 13.4.6;  HomePods, audioOS 13.4.6 and Airport Express w/ Airplay 2

Can I have two wireless headsets paired on my Apple Watch 5? I have wireless Beats that I use when I’m home but now I have some Sony wireless headsets that i want to use when I go run.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.