You can make a difference in the Apple Support Community!

When you sign up with your Apple Account, you can provide valuable feedback to other community members by upvoting helpful replies and User Tips.

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

iTunes font size

iTunes font size doesn't change even when changing it to "Larger" under preferences. Nothing changes actually even when choosing "Small" or "Medium". Trying to make the font bigger for better readability for my wife. Thank you in advance.

MacBook Pro 15″, macOS 10.13

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 2:44 PM

Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Posted on Aug 1, 2020 2:47 PM

Thank you for the reply. I figured the answer would only be a temporary fix. Apple should make options for users of iTunes to be able to have a permanent (also changeable) setting if we want to increase the font of the interface. The temporary fix would just be for that one time use and then every time we use iTunes, we'd have to do it over again. I appreciate the help. There are just a lot of quirks like these that Apple has that makes it difficult to use at times.

3 replies
Question marked as Top-ranking reply

Aug 1, 2020 2:47 PM in response to Teddy_B

Thank you for the reply. I figured the answer would only be a temporary fix. Apple should make options for users of iTunes to be able to have a permanent (also changeable) setting if we want to increase the font of the interface. The temporary fix would just be for that one time use and then every time we use iTunes, we'd have to do it over again. I appreciate the help. There are just a lot of quirks like these that Apple has that makes it difficult to use at times.

Jul 29, 2020 6:50 AM in response to bendogg

Hello bendogg,

It sounds like you're trying to increase the font size in iTunes to make the screen more readable, and we know how important that is.

Check out the information listed here: Make it easier to see what's on the screen of your Mac

Specifically, use these steps:

"Use zoom

Zoom in on the screen: Choose Apple menu > System Preferences, click Accessibility, then click Zoom. You can zoom the entire screen or an area of it.

• When “Use keyboard shortcuts to zoom” is selected, you can zoom in (press Option-Command-Equal sign), zoom out (press Option-Command-Minus sign), or quickly switch between the two settings (press Option-Command-8).
  • When “Use scroll gesture with modifier keys to zoom” is selected, you can zoom in by pressing and holding the Control key (or another modifier key) and swiping up with two fingers on your trackpad."

We hope this helps!

iTunes font size

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple Account.