Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Iphone XS Max all of a sudden has an extremely slow internet connection. I tested speed at .08

Iphone XS Max all of a sudden has an extremely slow internet connection. I tested speed at .08. How do I correct this?

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 7:53 PM

2 replies

Jul 25, 2020 9:15 PM in response to dkrivs

dkrivs Said:

"Iphone XS Max all of a sudden has an extremely slow internet connection. I tested speed at .08 Iphone XS Max all of a sudden has an extremely slow internet connection. I tested speed at .08. How do I correct this?"

-------

• To Improve Connectivity:

Try Updating your Carrier Settings on your iPhone.

• Use Wifi:

Cellular always overrules WiFi. So, be certain Cellular is disabled, and Wifi is disabled.

• Use Cellular:

Try it the other way: disable WiFi, and enable Cellular. Any difference in speed?

Jul 25, 2020 8:53 PM in response to dkrivs

First try seeing if it is your internet router and not a problem with your iPhone. If you have another device like a computer, iPad or tablet, or maybe a smart TV, test them all to see if they are having the same issue. If it is you should probably call your internet service provider.

Next, try turning on airplane mode for 20 seconds or so and turning it back off. If it still doesn’t work try shutting it down.

If none of these work you should talk to Apple Support. They are very helpful.

Iphone XS Max all of a sudden has an extremely slow internet connection. I tested speed at .08

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.