Newsroom Update

Tap to Pay on iPhone is now available in Canada. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Forwarding calls to another iphone

Hi, I am trying to forward phone calls from my iPhone XR to my iPhone 5. Google searches led me to tap “Settings” —> “Phone” —> “Call Forwarding” but I see no Call Forwarding option. I attached a picture of what my menu looks like under “Phone”. Please help, I need to know how to forward calls for business purposes. Thanks!

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 9:32 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 25, 2020 9:35 PM

You are not seeing the Call Forwarding option because your carrier does not allow it to be set directly from your i{hone with a button. This is a carrier controlled feature. Please call them for more information. There is another way to setup call forwarding and that is by using a code before the forward to number. Get this information from your cell service provider as well. Thanks.

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 25, 2020 9:35 PM in response to torilou29

You are not seeing the Call Forwarding option because your carrier does not allow it to be set directly from your i{hone with a button. This is a carrier controlled feature. Please call them for more information. There is another way to setup call forwarding and that is by using a code before the forward to number. Get this information from your cell service provider as well. Thanks.

Axel F.

Forwarding calls to another iphone

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.