Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Call forwarding iOS 13.1.3

I’m trying to set up call forwarding on my iPhone XS. Everything I find online says to go to setting, phone and select call forwarding. However that option does not appear at all in my menu. Is call forwarding still possible? If yes, how do I do it?

thanks!

iPhone XS, iOS 13

Posted on Oct 19, 2019 12:35 PM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Oct 25, 2019 8:19 AM

Hi there, wmthrone!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're trying to forward calls from your iPhone to another phone number, but don't see the option in settings. I'm happy to help!

Call forwarding is a feature related to the phone service provided by your wireless carrier, and as such your wireless carrier supports the call forwarding feature. While some carriers allow you the option to set call forwarding in the Settings on your iPhone, not all carriers do. Some offer a way to dial a special number to forward your calls, options to do it online through their support site, or may even require you to speak with them directly. To find out how to forward your calls with your carrier, I'd recommend speaking with them directly.

Cheers!

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Oct 25, 2019 8:19 AM in response to wmthrone

Hi there, wmthrone!

Thanks for visiting the Apple Support Communities. I understand that you're trying to forward calls from your iPhone to another phone number, but don't see the option in settings. I'm happy to help!

Call forwarding is a feature related to the phone service provided by your wireless carrier, and as such your wireless carrier supports the call forwarding feature. While some carriers allow you the option to set call forwarding in the Settings on your iPhone, not all carriers do. Some offer a way to dial a special number to forward your calls, options to do it online through their support site, or may even require you to speak with them directly. To find out how to forward your calls with your carrier, I'd recommend speaking with them directly.

Cheers!

Call forwarding iOS 13.1.3

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.