Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

ios 14

im beta testing ios 14 and some apps are crashing instantly, i tried deleting and reinstalling but it doesnt work, any help?

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 2:23 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 2:39 AM

There is really no help, in this forum, for crashing apps while using beta software which is iOS 14 in this case. Help should be available in the appropriate forums and I believe that is in the Developer Forums.

Beta software tend to have issues during its testing cycle and therefore should not be installed on your daily driver iPhone.

If you wish to remove the beta software and get back to the latest released version then please review this guide by Apple ➔ How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2020 2:39 AM in response to bblaineC

There is really no help, in this forum, for crashing apps while using beta software which is iOS 14 in this case. Help should be available in the appropriate forums and I believe that is in the Developer Forums.

Beta software tend to have issues during its testing cycle and therefore should not be installed on your daily driver iPhone.

If you wish to remove the beta software and get back to the latest released version then please review this guide by Apple ➔ How to uninstall iOS beta software - Apple Support

Axel F.

ios 14

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.