Newsroom Update

Apple and Google deliver support for unwanted tracking alerts in iOS and Android. Learn more >

Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

Shortcut cannot be added to Siri in ios 13

The shortcut cannot be added to Siri in iOS 13 in order to play it by voice and also there is no option for my shortcuts in “Siri and Search”

🙄

iPhone XS Max, iOS 13

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 3:07 AM

Question marked as Best reply

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 3:27 AM

Nmj ~ There's no need to add your shortcut to Siri – just say its name to Siri:

Run a shortcut with Siri
Summon Siri on your iOS or iPadOS device, HomePod, or Apple Watch, then say the name of a shortcut, such as “Get info about current song.” [Source: Shortcuts User Guide]

I'm not sure about the option in “Siri and Search” – perhaps, as the system learns from your use of the shortcut, it will eventually display it as an option.

õ¿õ¬

1 reply
Question marked as Best reply

Jul 26, 2020 3:27 AM in response to Nmj2020

Nmj ~ There's no need to add your shortcut to Siri – just say its name to Siri:

Run a shortcut with Siri
Summon Siri on your iOS or iPadOS device, HomePod, or Apple Watch, then say the name of a shortcut, such as “Get info about current song.” [Source: Shortcuts User Guide]

I'm not sure about the option in “Siri and Search” – perhaps, as the system learns from your use of the shortcut, it will eventually display it as an option.

õ¿õ¬

Shortcut cannot be added to Siri in ios 13

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.