Looks like no one’s replied in a while. To start the conversation again, simply ask a new question.

I am getting "No space left on device" errors from Photos and other apps on my iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB.

When I checked my Photos app, it showed unable to update due to no space left on device. When I tried to add a book to Books, I got a similar error. The only problem is, my phone shows only 76GB of 256GB used. This also happened on my older iPhone 8 Plus with 256GB.

iPhone 11 Pro Max

Posted on Jul 26, 2020 8:10 AM

1 reply

Jul 29, 2020 10:45 AM in response to dmpjporter94

Hey there, and welcome to Apple Support Communities, dmpjporter94!

From our understanding, you’re receiving an error in Photos and Books that your iPhone storage is low. We’d be happy to take a look!

While it sounds like you had this behavior occurring on your previous device as well, we’d recommend updating to the latest iOS version of 13.6. Before doing so, we’d recommend creating a backup of your data, then updating using: Update your iPhone, iPad, or iPod touch - Apple Support

If you still receive the same message in these apps after doing so, Contact Apple Support for additional assistance.

Cheers!

I am getting "No space left on device" errors from Photos and other apps on my iPhone 11 Pro Max 256GB.

Welcome to Apple Support Community
A forum where Apple customers help each other with their products. Get started with your Apple ID.